Calm Synergy Blend
Our ‘Calm’ botanical blend was formulated to naturally induce a calming and relaxing response for those that struggle with chronic anxiety disorders through utilizing the synergy that occurs between terpenes found in potent essential oils and Full Spectrum CBD. It is formulated with Ananda’s Proprietary CBD Base with the addition of Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil and Bergamot Cold-Pressed Essential Oil.
This formula contains 1mg CBD per every 2 drops.
Out of stock
CBD Calm – Naturally Relaxing
CBD Calm offers additional support from five carefully chosen oils alongside the full-spectrum CBD extract – hemp essential oil, bulgarian lavender essential oil, bergamot essential oil, black cumin extract, and medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil.Our CBD ‘Calm’ contains full-spectrum CBD CO2 extract, Hemp essential oil, Bulgarian Lavender essential oil, Bergamot essential oil, and Black Cumin CO2 all based in MCT Coconut oil.
This formula contains 1mg CBD per every two drops.
5ml contains 100mg CBD, 15ml contains 300mg, 30ml contains 600mg CBD, and 100ml contains 2000mg CBD.
For our Extra Strength version of Calm, click here:
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
Use and Serving Size
Shake well before using.
1mg of CBD every 2 Drops
Start with as low as 5-10mg (10-20 Drops) two times daily and increase or decrease your dose as you see fit.
The amount of CBD oil that people take on a daily basis can vary greatly. CBD oil can be ingested morning or night, on an empty or full stomach.
We encourage our customers to responsibly experiment with their intake, and do their own research to determine the optimal intake for their specific needs.
The amount of CBD oil that people take on a daily basis can vary greatly. We encourage our customers to experiment with their intake, and do their own research for optimal intake for their specific needs. CBD oil can be ingested morning or night, on an empty or full stomach.
1. Bergamaschi, M.M., et al., Safety and side effects of cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent. Curr Drug Saf, 2011. 6(4): p. 237-49.
2. Grotenhermen, F. and K. Müller-Vahl, Cannabis und Cannabinoide in der Medizin: Fakten und Ausblick. Vol. 17. 2016.
3. Olah, A., et al., Cannabidiol exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes. J Clin Invest, 2014. 124(9): p. 3713-24.
4. Hampson, A.J., et al., Cannabidiol and (-)Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol are neuroprotective antioxidants. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 1998. 95(14): p. 8268-8273.
5. Russo, E.B., Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects. Br J Pharmacol, 2011. 163(7): p. 1344-64.
6. Nissen, L., et al., Characterization and antimicrobial activity of essential oils of industrial hemp varieties (Cannabis sativa L.). Fitoterapia, 2010. 81(5): p. 413-9.
7. Tavakkoli, A., et al., Review on Clinical Trials of Black Seed (Nigella sativa ) and Its Active Constituent, Thymoquinone. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 2017. 20(3): p. 179-193.
8. Altinier, G., et al., Characterization of topical antiinflammatory compounds in Rosmarinus officinalis L. J Agric Food Chem, 2007. 55(5): p. 1718-23.
9. Bernardes, W.A., et al., Antibacterial activity of the essential oil from Rosmarinus officinalis and its major components against oral pathogens. Z Naturforsch C, 2010. 65(9-10): p. 588-93.
10. Nieto, G., G. Ros, and J. Castillo, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Properties of Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis, L.): A Review. Medicines (Basel, Switzerland), 2018. 5(3): p. 98.
11. Malcolm, B.J. and K. Tallian, Essential oil of lavender in anxiety disorders: Ready for prime time? The mental health clinician, 2018. 7(4): p. 147-155.
12. Wang, Y., et al., Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism. PloS one, 2018. 13(2): p. e0191182-e0191182.
* This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing.