CBD Survivor Synergy Blend
Formerly known as CBD x5. Same Product, New Name!
The CBD Survivor formulation combines Ananda’s Proprietary CBD Base+ with Frankincense CO2 Extract, Myrrh CO2Extract, Black Cumin CO2 Extract, Hemp Essential Oil, and Indian Sandalwood Essential Oil for a powerfully synergistic blend of potent essential oils. We’ve blended CBD specifically with CO2 extracted essential oils that have bodies of research suggesting to their potential anti-cancerous actions.*
This formula delivers 1mg CBD per 2 drops
Hemp Essential Oil
Out of stock
Our CBD 'X5' contains full-spectrum CBD CO2 extract, Frankincense Carteri CO2 extract, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Myrrh CO2 extract, Black Cumin CO2 extract, and Hemp essential oil, based in MCT Coconut oil with a very small amount of Rosemary Antioxidant for preservation.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
Use and Serving Size
Use and Serving Size:
Shake well before using.
1mg of CBD every 2 Drops (dropper included).
Start with as low as 5-10mg (10-20 Drops) two times daily and increase or decrease your dose as you see fit.
The amount of CBD oil that people take on a daily basis can vary greatly. CBD oil can be ingested morning or night, on an empty or full stomach.
We encourage our customers to responsibly experiment with their intake, and do their own research to determine the optimal intake for their specific needs.
Note that cannabinoid compounds may have 'biphasic' properties, whereby small doses and high doses of the same substance can produce opposite effects."Too much" CBD while not harmful, could be less effective than a moderate dose.
1. "The inhibitory effects of cannabidiol on systemic malignant tumors". J Pain Symptom Manage. 2013 Apr;45(4):e1. doi: 10.1016.
2. "Cannabidiol inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms". Br J Pharmacol. 2012 Nov;167(6):1218-31.
3. "Frankincense essential oil prepared from hydrodistillation of Boswellia sacra gum resins induces human pancreatic cancer cell death in cultures and in a xenograft murine model". BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012 Dec 13;12:253.
4. "Boswellia sacra essential oil induces tumor cell-specific apoptosis and suppresses tumor aggressiveness in cultured human breast cancer cells". BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011 Dec 15;11:129.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.