Plus Extra Strength
Attention! CBD Plus is now reformulated with double the strength per bottle with the same exciting combination of extracts, essential oils, and carrier oils as our previous CBD Plus.
Our new formula truly lives up to its name PLUS! With this botanical blend, you get Ananda’s Proprietary CBD Base formulation, plus Hemp essential oil and Black Cumin CO2 Extract. These two additional Essential Oil Extracts help provide the total chemical action of the hemp plant without the THC part of the plant, complimenting it with a more complete and diverse array of botanical terpenes. This formula is twice the strength of all our other CBD formulations.
This blend contains 1mg of CBD per 1 drop
5ml contains 200mg CBD
15ml contains 600mg
30ml contains 1200mg CBD
100ml contains 4000mg CBD
$20.91 – $298.59
CBD Plus – Added Value
CBD Plus contains additional value in the form of 3 core ingredients – hemp essential oil, black cumin extract and medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil.
CBD Plus has been deliberately designed to include 4 potent ingredients – full spectrum CBD extract, hemp essential oil, black cumin essential oil and MCT coconut oil in order to maximise the overall benefits of the product. The harmonious marriage of the anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective, and hepatoprotective effects of CBD Plus can certainly be a tangible “plus” to your life.
Our reformulated CBD 'Plus' contains full-spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD) CO2 extract, Hemp essential oil, and Black Cumin CO2 all based in MCT Coconut oil. This nutritional supplement contains 1mg of CBD per drop.
5ml contains 200mg CBD, 15ml contains 600mg, 30ml contains 1200mg CBD, and 100ml contains 4000mg CBD. These formulas deliver 2mg CBD per every two drops.
Hemp Essential Oil
Hemp essential oil is a complex extract which is comprised of extremely beneficial compounds such as limonene, terpinolene, and caryophyllene – these have been extensively studied and confer relaxant and anti-microbial effects on the user . These compounds have exhibited antimicrobial effects against “superbugs” such as Enterococcus faecium and Clostridium botulinum – an additional benefit that is extremely relevant today in view of the multi-drug resistant bacteria crisis that has emerged because of rampant antibiotic abuse .Hemp essential oil contains a wide variety of natural compounds which give Hemp its characteristic aroma. The many monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, and other terpenoid-like compounds may act in synergy with CBD.* See "CBD: Nature's Most Profound Medicine Yet?" for more on CBD and Hemp essential oil's actions together.
Black Cumin CO2
Black cumin (Nigella sativa) contains thymoquinine which has been used traditionally to treat chronic inflammatory diseases like asthma, eczema, and bronchitis. It has been extensively studied in view of its analgesic (pain-relieving) and anti-inflammatory activity. Furthermore, it has been shown to have antimicrobial and hepatoprotective (liver protecting) properties in several clinical trials. For example, one review in 2017 concluded that black cumin's "hypoglycemic, hypolipidemic and bronchodilatory effects, have been sufficiently studied and are sufficiently understood to allow for the next phase of clinical trials or drug developments". The information on Black Cumin carries over to all of our CBD formulas. The presence of Black Cumin essential oil is highly anti-inflammatory and commonly used for gastrointestinal relief. Much like the other essential oils in the blend, it may have the ability to help make the CBD more available so you can get the most out of each dose.
MCT Coconut Oil
While MCT coconut oil is used in our CBD products as an emulsifying agent, we would be remiss not to inform you of its health benefits. MCT coconut oil has shown systemic cardiovascular benefits in the form of its lipid-lowering effects. This is extremely relevant for patients who have documented coronary heart disease, peripheral arterial disease or even elevated levels of cholesterol (hyperlipidaemia). Even in healthy users, MCT coconut oil has shown improved metabolism and exercise endurance. Although most studies have been conducted in regard to the oral ingestion of MCT coconut oil, it would not be unreasonable to assume that MCT would confer the same benefits over time .
Warning: Keep out of reach of children
Keep in mind that since this is double strength, the dosage is different compared to our other formulas! We understand that each individual is unique, please test your response as you would with any new product. This double strength formula may need new navigation for dosing and frequency for some.
Use and Serving Size
Use and Serving Size:
Shake well before using.
1mg of CBD every 1 Drop (dropper included).
Start with as low as 5-10mg (5-10 Drops) two times daily and increase or decrease your dose as you see fit.
The amount of CBD oil that people take on a daily basis can vary greatly. CBD oil can be ingested morning or night, on an empty or full stomach.
We encourage our customers to responsibly experiment with their intake, and do their own research to determine the optimal intake for their specific needs.
Note that cannabinoid compounds may have 'biphasic' properties, whereby small doses and high doses of the same substance can produce opposite effects."Too much" CBD while not harmful, could be less effective than a moderate dose.
1. Bergamaschi, M.M., et al., Safety and side effects of cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent. Curr Drug Saf, 2011. 6(4): p. 237-49.
2. Grotenhermen, F. and K. Müller-Vahl, Cannabis und Cannabinoide in der Medizin: Fakten und Ausblick. Vol. 17. 2016.
3. Olah, A., et al., Cannabidiol exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes. J Clin Invest, 2014. 124(9): p. 3713-24.
4. Hampson, A.J., et al., Cannabidiol and (-)Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol are neuroprotective antioxidants. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 1998. 95(14): p. 8268-8273.
5. Russo, E.B., Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects. Br J Pharmacol, 2011. 163(7): p. 1344-64.
6. Nissen, L., et al., Characterization and antimicrobial activity of essential oils of industrial hemp varieties (Cannabis sativa L.). Fitoterapia, 2010. 81(5): p. 413-9.
7. Wang, Y., et al., Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism. PloS one, 2018. 13(2): p. e0191182-e0191182.
8. Tavakkoli, A., et al., Review on Clinical Trials of Black Seed (Nigella sativa ) and Its Active Constituent, Thymoquinone. Journal of pharmacopuncture, 2017. 20(3): p. 179-193.
9. Lee, E.J., et al., Lipid-Lowering Effects of Medium-Chain Triglyceride-Enriched Coconut Oil in Combination with Licorice Extracts in Experimental Hyperlipidemic Mice. J Agric Food Chem, 2018. 66(40): p. 10447-10457.