The X3 formulation combines Ananda’s Proprietary CBD Base+ with Frankincense CO2 Extract for a powerfully synergistic blend of potent essential oils. We’ve blended CBD specifically with CO2 extracted essential oils that have bodies of research suggesting to their potential anti-cancerous actions.*
These formulas deliver 1mg CBD per 1 drop
5ml contains 83mg CBD
15ml contains 248mg CBD
30ml contains 496mg CBD
100ml contains 1660mg CBD.
$16.30 – $213.09
Our CBD 'x3' formula contains CBD CO2 extract, Frankincense CO2 extract, Black Cumin CO2 extract, plus Hemp essential oil.
5ml contains 83mg CBD, 15ml contains 248mg, 30ml contains 496mg CBD, and 100ml contains 1660mg CBD. These formulas deliver 1mg CBD per 2 drops. CBD, or Cannabidiol, has been researched for anti-cancer properties [1,2]. We've blended CBD with CO2-distilled oils with research supporting their potential anti-cancer actions.*
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
Use and Serving Size
Shake well before using.
We recommend starting with 5-10 mg (10-20 drops) to start, and increasing from there to get the desired result.
The amount of CBD oil that people take on a daily basis can vary greatly. We encourage our customers to experiment with their intake, and do their own research for optimal intake for their specific needs. CBD oil can be ingested morning or night, on an empty or full stomach.
Note that cannabinoid compounds have 'biphasic' properties, whereby small doses and high doses of the same substance can produce opposite effects. CBD has no known adverse side effects at any dose, but 'too much,' while not harmful, could be less effective therapeutically than a moderate dose.
1. "The inhibitory effects of cannabidiol on systemic malignant tumors". J Pain Symptom Manage. 2013 Apr;45(4):e1. doi: 10.1016.
2. "Cannabidiol inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms". Br J Pharmacol. 2012 Nov;167(6):1218-31.
3. "Frankincense essential oil prepared from hydrodistillation of Boswellia sacra gum resins induces human pancreatic cancer cell death in cultures and in a xenograft murine model". BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012 Dec 13;12:253.
4. "Boswellia sacra essential oil induces tumor cell-specific apoptosis and suppresses tumor aggressiveness in cultured human breast cancer cells". BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011 Dec 15;11:129.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.